Here is a rare opportunity to own a wonderful large high-set home in the heart of town, and for a bargain price.
This property has been renovated throughout, freshly painted, and ready to move into or rent out as investment with strong demand for rentals on the island. (we have vetted tenants waiting).
• Sought after location in town overlooking the memorial park and set on a large corner block offering two street access and views to Stradbroke Island.
• Situated on a larger than average 604m2 block
• Stairs leading up onto main entrance and deck area
• Front door leads into an entrance foyer with rooms to each side
• Good size brand new kitchen and new Dishwasher being installed, living area
• Four bedrooms, some rooms currently used for art, study and music
• Family bathroom
• Rear covered deck with lovely views over parkland
• Downstairs there is a huge man cave, entertainment, storage areas and storage for boat
• Garden sheds, water tank and lawned gardens and veggie patch
• Solar hot water system
• Separate Solar panels to ease energy bills
• Fully compliant interconnecting smoke alarms
• Brand new timber look flooring
• Heaps of storage space
• This property has the option to sell part furnished if required
• Still plenty of opportunity to put your own mark on this home
As the owner is downsizing, the property can be sold part furnished and the owner will throw in the boat and trailer to get you out on the stunning waterways.
This is a great property in a top location and ticking all the boxes for a buyer or investor could wish for.
This delightful home is well worth viewing and larger homes like this are increasingly hard to find, don’t miss out contact “The Island agents” 07 3409 2288
Richard Bonsey JP 0403 560 063 who is ready and waiting to offer you an island tour, in depth local knowledge and an informative viewing.