Island Life are delighted to market this wonderful three-bedroom, two-bathroom home on beautiful Russell Island.
Situated in one of the islands most desirable locations, less than two kilometres from the ferry terminal, shops, and cafes.
• The home sits in an elevated position near the top of the hill, allowing lovely breezes to flow through the home.
• Modern well designed open plan kitchen with island bench and plenty of storage space, the inclusion of dishwasher and stunning designer French-
• Airconditioned living dining areas with a lovely dinning set to remain for the purchaser if they so wish.
• High pitched insulated ceilings, with ceiling fans and large windows throughout, gives the home a lovely, light, and spacious feel.
• The lounge and dining areas lead onto to the private covered back deck with sunshade and ceiling fan.
• The main bedroom is huge and includes a walk-in robe, ensuite and access to the back deck.
• The two other bedrooms include built in robes and all bedrooms are carpeted.
• The main bathroom and the ensuite have good sized showers with rain shower heads and lovely fittings.
• The home is surrounded by lovely gardens with established plants, pathways, fully fenced and a large 7.5 x 3.5 meter / workshop / craft room
• Gravel driveway and carport.
• Other features include a large separate laundry with storage, enviro-cycle septic system, 6.6KW solar system, NBN, under house storage and a
north facing front deck.
This home has it all and the bonus is the delightful private location and proximity to all the local amenities. This really is a top property.
Call, text or email for a private inspection or a facetime walk through:
We are the Islands only independent real estate agency; we all live and work on the island and are sponsors of our local community.
Richard M: 0403 560 063 / Simon 0448 884 625
Office: 07 3409 2288
E: [email protected]
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained here is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.